Selfie Portrait and Propaganda Poster

     Social Movement: Environmental Awareness Poster

    For this project, I decided to opt for a topic that focused on our environment. I searched through my camera roll to find a picture of me enjoying being outdoors. The environment plays a massive part in my life and everyone around us, yet we do not take the right steps to keep our planet healthy. Coming from Tennessee in the mountains, and then moving to Oregon this past summer, I have a massive appreciation for the world around me. I am especially fortunate to be in Florida, which is where this picture was taken (the basketball courts on campus). This project took me about 3 hours of work and research to get the end result. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canvas Project With Code + Statement

Internet/World Wide Web

Intro Blog Post- Jude Wilferth