Logos (Black and White/Three Color versions)

For this project, I made five different logos of things that were significant to me. The first logo resembled my connection to basketball being on the club basketball team. The second logo was the logo that I was told to go with by most of the class, but I did not really want to pursue this logo. The third logo that I was considering out of the five designs was the logo I went with in the end. This logo was meant to be a simple but sleek design. My family has always had a connection to mountains. We meet every winter in Colorado to celebrate Christmas together as a family. I also grew up on Signal Mountain which gave me the inspiration to go with this final design. I struggled a little bit while learning the software, but in the end I am pleased with how my logos turned out. This project took me roughly 3 to 4 hours of watching tutorials on the FMX website and work on the website.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canvas Project With Code + Statement

Internet/World Wide Web

Intro Blog Post- Jude Wilferth