Intro Blog Post- Jude Wilferth

   WELCOME TO MY BLOG FOR FMX 210-1

I am Jude Wilferth, I am a sophomore at University of Tampa, and I am currently enrolled in FMX 210-1. I am a psychology major from Chattanooga Tennessee, and I do not have a ton of experience with computer art and technology, therefore I am looking forward to learning and seeing what I can take way from this course. I am on the club basketball team, love music, speak German, and I enjoy watching sports with friends. 

From this class I expect to learn how to use computer software for the purpose of art, but also learn more about computer software. I am aware after the first meeting in class that most of the information will be art based, but I know I can learn a great deal and may use this information in the future. I know I will make friends from class, make connections, and possibly see a change in my future based on what I take away from the class. I am a hard worker and I know I do not have prior knowledge of the software required for class, but I am looking forward to grasping a further understanding of the course material. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canvas Project With Code + Statement

Internet/World Wide Web